Thursday July 5th, 6:30pm – 10:00pm
For the first tasting of July, we are trying something a little different. We are doing a potpourri tasting of six red wines. They are all excellent quality but quantity is limited. If we ran out of a particular wine, we will substitute another wine of equal quality and type. Thus, it’s a potpourri!
We are featuring the following six wines:
- Rancho Sisquoc River Red 2009 – Santa Barbara
- Freemark Abbey Sycamore Cabernet 2003 – Napa
- Cass Cabernet 2006 – Paso Robles
- Dry Creek “The Mariner” 2006 – Dry Creek Valley
- Eruption Red – High Valley 2010
- Deep Sea Red – Central Coast 2008
The cost of this tasting is only $20 per person. The availability of each wine is limited so some wines may not be available for purchase. However, available wines may be purchased for 10% off – 15% when purchasing three or more wines.
Reservation is not required but recommended. Please call 949 589-1156 for a reservation.